My problem here is that the skin from the head to about half way down the shaft is dry, flaking, and rough. There's no pain or anything physically there because of it. It does leave a dandruff like substance because of the flaking, but that's it. It is a reoccurring problem that seems come back randomly, but it's not an STD. That's about all I can give fact wise. I've washed and scrubbed it thoroughly and it just doesn't do much. I'm pretty much lost at this point, because I can't fix it and it looks absolutely horrible. Any ideas as to what this is and/or what I could do about it.

I have the exact same "condition" that you do. I hypothesized that, if you are still growing in height, your skin is shedding like any other part. Or dry skin. I honestly have no better idea what it actually is or how to solve it than you do, though. Hope this helped.

I have.the same.problem I have been doing some research. It seems.like most people say its a fungal infection and a lotion that cures athletes feet should fix it. I haven't.tried this but that's what I've read