Ok I am in my second trimester and a few days ago I noticed a small bubble inside my labia. While trying to examine it I must have squeezed it to hard and it popped under the skin. No fluid came out but I could feel it underneath.
Then the next morning I noticed it again but this time it was kinda tender. Again i squeezed it and it popped under the skin. Throughout the day it would start to fill up again. After about 4 days of this I decided to try and find out if it was blood or something else. I am a piercer and have no fear of needles so I sterilized a small sewing needle and used it to poke a hole into one of the bubbles. It leaked a clear fluid for a good 5 minutes but it stopped hurting. Then later that day I went to the restroom and it was back. I don't know what this is and am kinda scared. I plan on asking my doctor but I don't have an appointment for a while. If anyone knows anything please tell me!!!!

did you ever find out what this is? i have one too, it comes and goes every couple months for a few days but im too embarassed to ask my doctor about it >.<

did you ever think that it could be genital herpes. sounds like it. should go to the doctor and get it checked as you might pass it on to your baby or your partner.