I am trying to help my nephew.  He is 35 years old and started having a rash on his arms.  Then it spread to his legs-he has large fluid filled very painful blisters.  He has seen several doctors to no avail.  They finally took a biopsy and sent it off to the Mayo Clinic-we are waiting for results.  He is in alot of pain and I am very concerned as they told him on his last visit that they are checking for cancer.  He works in an area where there is a bio lab on location.  I have thought that maybe something attacked his skin from that lab.  It is very disheartening to go to several doctors and nobody knows what is wrong.

Mary

Are they blisters?  Or more like large pimpes?  What kind of fluid?  Is it watery?  Pus and blood?  It is difficult to make any suggestions without more information.  What is his diet like?  Lots of fastfood, pre-processed foods, junkfood, soda?  Or eats loads of veggies?  Overweight or in shape?  A lot of times a bit of background info and lifestyle or diet info can help.  I may have an idea to try, but not sure if it is the same or similar condition.

They are large blisters, fluid clear. Don't think there's blood, have to check on that-he is a very conscientious eater-fairly thin build, tall.  Does not eat alot of fast food or sweets.  They took a biopsy and it looks like a small crater into his skin that they took.  I am very anxious to find out what this is.  He's such a good guy, been through alot bwith a divorce, and I hate seeing him suffer this way.  Thank you for replying.

Mary

I don't think it is the same thing I am thinking of so I don't know if the simple treatment would work for it or not. I know some who have had issues with a severe acne type cysts in various areas of their bodies. They are more like large pimples or cysts though. For those fresh lemons and their juice work wonders as the lemons contain a substance that kills pore clogging bacteria...I don't know if it would work for what your nephew has or not? Turmeric is supposed to be good for the skin as well...might google it though. I don't know what it is, sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Thank you very much-the test results from Mayo came back and they want a blood test of some sort and then they will meet with him to go over everything.  He recently moved into a new house, not new to him but an older house that has been redone.  Don't know if that's the problem I guess we will find out soon.  Thank you for your time.