They told me I have a clogged salivary gland on my front bottom lip. Is removal only possible by 2 elliptical incisions and excision?

Well, mucocele is a painless cyst and it usually appears on the inner lip such in your case. There are few reasons which can cause mucocele and usually clogged salivary gland is the most common cause. Mucocele is usually filled with clear fluid but sometimes it can be filled with white mucus as well.

When  it comes to the treatment options of mucocele your doctor has to examined you first. He needs to diagnose mucocele and if it is possible find the cause of it because treatment may depend on the cause. He can suggest various options from home remedy treatment for mucocele to drainage, aspiration, cryotherapy, surgical removal and laser treatment.

Hopefully you will be able to deal with your mucocele with some home remedy treatment. 

I had a mucocele surgically removed two years ago. They did a biopsy and no problems. However, I just developed another one. Should I be concerned, having two in as many years? What could be the cause?