Hi. I admit. Food is my life. Sometimes I just can`t stop eating. I like to eat almost everything, but stakes and cakes are my favorite food. I don`t like to cook, I just like to eat. I like the smell of food, the way it looks, everything about it. I am not overweight. Luckily, I have a good metabolism. Any replies?

Hi. I think I can I say food is my life too. However, I enjoy cooking too. I prefer vegetables. I like meat as well, especially fish, but when I cook I prefer vegetables. They are so easy to handle. I am not that lucky to have a good metabolism, I`m just fat. But I don`t care. Big is beautiful… Yeah, I should do something about my weight. But not right now. I just want to enjoy eating for a while. I eat 5 times a day. My meals are always big. I eat slowly, to allow better digestion.