The diet I am on at the moment includes one day in the week of eating only fruits. Except for bananas, because they contain a lot of fat. Can I get your thoughts? What are your favorite fruits for dieting? And why? Do you eat fruit just like that or do you cook or prepare them in any way? Fruit salad is getting a bit boring, I must admit, so I am hoping for some fresh and new ideas.

I love eating mango because they say that there are special enzymes in there that help the metabolism and are good for losing weight. Also, I think that they taste pretty good. The fresh ones, anyway. I also love fresh figs, but sadly these are only available for a short period of time. There are lots of things you can do with fruit. I have never liked fruit salad at all, so I don't make that ever. I'm not on a diet anymore, so I eat whatever I want now, but low sugar cakes were always a favorite with me.