Hello! I need some meal plan diet for I need so desperately to lose weight and at the same time I hate cooking and preparing meals -you must be asking yourself now how in the heck I got so fat than, well the answer is I don't know either maybe it is in all the junk food I eat whole my life. Anyway is there any good meal plan diet that would fit my lack of talent and desire for cooking.

He he he! I think that the Diet-to-go is just perfect for you I was using it and am still on it-you don't have to cook and it is all mixed up to fit your needs and condition-all you need to do is to order it or go buy it. And the most important this diet-to-go meal plan diet is so well calculated and is perfect for loosing weight-you have everything in there law fat, law carb and vegetables and also there are some vegetarian meals and you won't miss some dessert also I just low that low-fat chocolate mousse desert. And there you have some big rule that comes along with any meal plan diet and it is: never eat when you are depressed, bored or under the stress for that is how the weight is easier to gain.