Bunion surgery performed at 15 years old, I'm now 53 and my hip very painful and back due to results. My left big toe was not placed on axle correctly and protrudes out to right badly. It is bringing the other 4 digits with it and I was told that my big toe will drag the other toes to the right side of my foot. I can't work and am in so much pain. Is there anything that could be done like corrective surgery?

I don't know if you have found a solution to your problem, but I had the same thing on my right foot. My first surgery was back in February by a podiatrist and he messed mine up. I had surgery this past Friday by an orthopedic surgeon. He had to shave some of the bone off and basically undo what was done before. He also had to put another pin in, but this time it goes from the top down inside of my foot.
When I had my first surgery done, I also had 3 hammertoes done. They were all shifting. As my big toe is healing, he has got it sort of anchored to the others so it will try and pull it back the other direction. I hope this has been useful.