Hello. I have a weight problem. I am a 17 year old girl and I have 160 pounds. For my height that is really too much. I feel embarrassed when I need to take my clothes off at the beach. Especially if I am with my friends since they are all super skinny. My mom is totally against weight loss pills and products, so she bought me Ab circle pro, so I can exercise with it every day. That is what I am planning to do. There is only one thing I need to know before I start- for how long will I need to exercise to see first results?

Be careful with Ab circle pro. I personally hated it. I bought it after I saw a TV commercial and it seemed very simple to use. When I stared exercising with it, I noticed it was painfully uncomfortable for my knees. And after two weeks of using it my back was killing me. So don’t be like me, I continued using it after that for a week. I would softly recommend you – if you happen to feel that back pain I mentioned, immediately stop using it.

As for the first results, expect them after the third week. But they are barely noticeable.

Mad_Hatter, I’ve been having the same problems with my Ab circle pro!

I thought it was just me. When I told my brother (who gave me this Ab circle pro) that my knees hurt when I use it, he said I am probably just too heavy. So I came to terms with that. But then I noticed whenever I start exercising with it again, my back pain is back. It can’t be a coincidence.

As four your question, Mellisa, I think you will be able to see the first results after a month. There will be some results after the second and the third week, but they probably won’t be noticeable.