Hi everyone

My grandpa thinks he has a lot of belly fat so he asked me to find him on the internet some efficient weight loss product. I have found Actislim ultra weight loss pills. All the testimonials I have found were positive. I told my grandpa about Actislim ultra and his first question was “How fast will I lose my belly fat with it?”. I didn’t know what to answer him because I didn’t find anywhere any post about the tempo of losing weight with this product.

Can somebody her tell me for how long he will need to take actislim ultra to lose weight?

You made a good decision with Actislim ultra. This product is told to be the more efficient than the other similar weight loss products. Apparently, this product helps you to lose extra pounds quicker than other products currently on the market. I know a guy who has used Actislim ultra for about 3 months. For that period of time he achieved his goal and lost all the extra pounds he wanted. I think he started to lose weight after two weeks of using it. I also know that he was taking very long walks every day, I guess that helped too. In summary, tell your grandpa that he will see the results after couple of weeks if he starts to exercise while he is using the pills.

Hello.

Well, they say you will be able to see the first results after three weeks. I don’t know if exercising or any kind of diet is considered here, but I think that it isn’t.

If you ask me, only by using Actislim ultra, you probably won’t notice any results before at least 45 or  even 50days.

I know this because I used it for 45 days and nothing happened, I haven’t lost a single pound.

A week after I stopped using it, I met a friend and he told me I would’ve probably noticed some results after a few days if I had continued using it.