For the last 5 months, I've had constant dizziness no matter what I do throughout the day. I'm 33 and in fair shape. Diagnosed as a very 'well kept' diabetic. My first spell I started feeling very faint, got up to walk and fell at the bottom of the steps. I drank a few bottles of water and nervously paced around the house. After about an hour I took myself to the ER. Drs ran a bunch of tests and sent me home saying nothing was wrong. Next day same symptoms occurred. Went back to ER. They did an MRI of the brain and more blood work. Still found nothing and gave me meds for vertigo which didn't help. Every day it seems I'm disoriented or living through a dream. Sometimes symptoms are much worse than other days. I've had to leave work early due to my vision going haywire and not able to concentrate. I've had a chest X-ray, cat scan, MRI of brain, echocardiogram. All come back normal, including all blood and urine tests. Dr wants to send me to neurologist next. Dr removed me from all meds, which isn't helping, but my blood sugars are all normal. This is beginning to scare me as a lot of times I'm afraid to fall asleep because it feels like maybe I won't wake up. I've tried adivan which doesn't help and checked my blood pressure and sugars which appear normal. My heart pounds at times and my pulse skyrockets. I've also encountered several episodes where I get tingling in my toes and hands on the right side of my body. Feels like a heart issue, but according to tests may not be? Any others with symptoms like me care to share?

Try neurobion vitamin tablets and sleep for about 10 hours daily.dont be panic if ur body is weak these are the simptoms .check ur heamoglobin level in blood test if it is below than try eating food containing iron