I'm 15 and I've had a headache that's been constant for over two weeks;hasn't gone away once, I've used tylenol, aleve, ibuprofin, and all that and my doctor gave me something for it and it didn't work. I went to my doctor and he didn't find anything that could cause what I have, but he didn't know all of it; he doesn't know about the almost constant light-headedness and memory loss..because I forgot to tell him. He just checked the basics. I am almost constantly light-headed, and occasionally it turns into extreme dizziness(extremely dizzy while writing this, I can barely walk), and I've had very bad memory loss. I don't know if I should go to the hospital since my dizziness I have right now is worse than I've ever had before.  I also haven't had my period in 8 months **am not pregnant** I don't know if that could be related, but yeah. Advice? Please and thanks.

Hi guest,

If you can barely walk then you should be taken to the ER or urgent care.  

I do think you need to see your doctor again, this time make sure that he knows all your symptoms.  You should not have a headache for two weeks.

Tell him about your period too.  It could be related, I don't mean pregnant, just a common cause.

Good luck.

medic-dan wrote:

Do you know anything about what they might do at the ER? Because I can't get an MRI (I think that's the right one) because I just got my lip pierced and cannot take it out. Thanks, by the way.