Hi im 15 and ive tried to pull my foreskin back but it seems like there is something from my penis hole (whatever joined to the foreskin). Ive never been taught aboput pulling the foreskin back as such, but i was hoping you would give me some advice, as my girlfriend is 17 and is always asking me to have sex. Because of my "problem" i dont know wheather or not to do it, as when im hard only a bit of the head is showing so sumtimes when i mastibate i cant mimic the feeling of sexual intercourse. Please help me![/img]

Dear Anish
the joint you mean is there and always be there since you were a baby, so you don't have to worry about that. That is what we called Frenulum, the membrane that joined foreskin to the shaft of the penis, similar thing like you have under your tongue to the base of your mouth. It is normal.