im am a sixteen year old and ever since i can remeber, my foreskin has been long. When I am erect the foreskin dosent retract at all. When i retract it manually, i can expose the glands but the skin bunches up behind the head. Is this normal in any way. I have been researching and think that it might be phimosis...what would be some treatments?
The second part is that recently my girlfriend and i have been talking about loosing our virginity to each other. I want to know if this will get in the way and if so what do i do?

Do not worry man. Almost all of us uncut guys went thru issues like it getting stuck. Very common. As for fixing it, if you slide a finger in each inside of your foreskin, then gently pull outwards, it will come loose with out having to lose wood to get it back. Make sense?
As for Sex, I advise you to wear a condom if you are gonna do it. then it really won't matter, plus, you do not want a little baby uncut boy at your age to have to worry about!
If, you end up having sex with out, I always found, (sinse I have a long foreskin) that as you are entering a girl, kind of fold your skin over to the side first, then when it goes in, you are in!!
read up on mild stretching, i promise, it gets better. You may not like it, or maybe be embarrassed that you are uncut, but hang in there........it won't be a problem in a few years, and girls dig it!!
Good luck
e2