Hi there.
Im 16 years old and for the past 2 years or so I've noticed that I have had this problem with my foreskin.

Basically, when erect it doesnt fully roll back. Now it's not tight or anything along those lines, but it seems as if it has stretched in the past? As when it tries to roll back it has a tiny amount left right at the base of the glans, so it hasnt fully retracted.
When eventually it does roll back behind the glans it's almost as if there is too much there, and it cannot fully get behind the glans (if you know what I mean). In this case it groups together and makes a little lump if you can understand what im trying to explain. I dont really know what to do, I left it for ages hoping it was just a natural body occurance that will cure itself, but it seems I need something doing about it? The skin itself when it tries to roll back behind the glans is a really bright pinky red colour, is that due to a lack of blood flow to the skin?

Thanks. :/

It's not quite clear what you mean by it doesn't fully roll back and it tries to roll back.
Do you mean you can't pull it back because there is something stopping it, like the frenulum?
Are you expecting it to just go back there by itself? That doesn't usually happen for most guys. If you want it to go back all the way you have to take your fingers to it and pull it back. Can you do that? Will it go back when you pull it back? That would normal.

Bright pinky red means it's alive and well. XD

I pull it back, but theres "too much" meaning a lip/bump is created at the base of the glans meaning a few mm of the glans base is covered when erect.

Why won't it go back any further, what is stopping it? I can roll mine back until the inner skin is stretched down the shaft so there is nothing bunched up anywhere.