My girlfriend is very rough when giving handjobs and the skin usually gets stuck somewhat down for a while and then goes back to normal in the morning.

However, last night, It got stuck behind the head of my penis. It doesn't hurt and I have gotten a few erections since it happened and it isn't swelling or anything. I'm scared to try to hold down the head and pull the skin over, because I'm not entirely sure how and it seems painful.

I hear when it's a mild case like this, it can be a 'blessing' of sorts, but I don't really want it to get out of hand. I'm too worried to tell my dad I need to go to a doctor for it.

I'm really, really worried about it because I don't know what'll happen. Please help!

Oh, also, the penis is flacid and the whole head is showing but it doesn't hurt when it rubs on my pants.

Adding some more details:- I can urinate normally. (The stream is more spread, but it doesn't hurt and it all comes out!)

- I've found something talking about permanent retraction. Is this good or bad, and could this just be permanent retraction?

the only danger i know of is if you have swelling and you lose bloodflow to the head. dorsnt sound as if your having this problem even while erect. this is what you need to watch for. if this happens forget the doctor and get to the emergency room, dont want to lose your head do you?