Hi

A couple of days ago when I had an erection my foreskin went behind the glans. After this my forekinskin has gotten really tight and sore and I am unable to push it forwards again. 
Does anyone know how to help?
Thanks

Health Guru
Hi guest. The betty way to do it is when you take a shower so it stays yet and lubricated when your penis is soft what you need to do is squeeze the head of your penis as hard as you can to push the blood out and make it smaller as close to your foreskin as you can then just keep trying to work it back down, if you can't manage to do it yourself then you will have to go get it done by a doctor as it can cause you major problems and could also lead to you needing to be circumcised if left to long.
Hope this helps and if you have low more questions feel free to ask :-)

I tried doing this in the shower and it didn't work it just caused a lot of pain. Also, despite washing my penis regularly, there is a fishy odour coming from my glans. I don't know if this has anything to do with my tight foreskin

Health Guru
If you can't get it back by yourself as I said then you need to go and see a doctor and get them to do it as soon as possible because if it swells up any more it will restrict circulation.

Ok thanks for the help

you have to relax before you should do anything about pulling the foreskin back over your helmet. Have a cup or large glass with some warm water and put your pecker into it so it soaks the foreskin and then try to slowly pull the skin back over your helmet.