hey im 15 years old and when my foreskin is flaccid i can retract it without a problem but when erect it hurts can some one please help me?

The fact that you can retract your foreskin when soft is good. When you are in the bath or shower, get an erection and pull back gently on your foreskin. Do this over several weeks, just pulling the skin back a bit further each time. The skin will slowly stretch enough for you to be able to retract your foreskin without hurting. Don't rush this, as it will take time. There is nothing to worry about though. If you need any more help please ask. John

hey, im 15 and im a "late bloomer" so i am only starting puberty now. Over the past few months I have noticed that my penis had an odd smell and found out it was called segma or w.e. I was never taught to pull my foreskin back, so it hurts and my glands are a little sore, I also cant pull the skin back far at all, not even enough to expose the head, I am scared that if i pull to far it will get stuck, can anyone give me a few tips to "stretch" the skin over the head of the penis, and if i still cannot pull the skin over after a while, should circumsion be an option? thanks lol i noe i wrote alot >.< plz help? =]

As reccomended before, in the shower or bath strecth your foreskin or retract gently and slowly.
Also use vaseline or creams t sooth it.