ok so im 14 and i cant get my foreskin down at all.  the top of my penis where the hole is is really small and i cant get my penis through. i am also getting infections because of this  and it is really annoying :'(

it has been infected for about 3 months now because i cant clean it probably because of the size of the hole at the top

my dad thinks i should get it the top of the skin (CUT!!)  but i was hoping it would not come to that -_-

Can any of you tell me why this is and what i should do about this all  before i get the top of my skin cut off o.O

Health Guru
Have you tried the stretching technique?

whats that ??????????

and what douse it stretch the top ???

Health Guru
What it does is actually stretch the opening me the foreskin.
Can you actually pull the foreskin back at all to show any of the head under it?

no not at all :(

Health Guru
When you take a bath and stay in there for about 30 minutes or longer as the water will soften the skin then try pulling it back as far as you can before it gets painful then hold it for a minute then let it go, do this several times everyone you have a bath and if you have any moisturising cream or baby oil rub that into the end of the foreskin to it will help keep it soft.
Try pulling it back at least twice a day, after a week you should start to notice a slight difference hopefully
Hope this is helpful :-)

you mean it will widen and get bigger  ???

Health Guru
Yes you should be able to stretch it there are other ways but there more painful to do.
You must keep the skin soft though with either the oil or moisturising cream to stop it cracking or splitting