I have to urinated every 40 mins. this has been going on for years. I went to see a urologist. did a 

urine test
test for diabetes
ultra-sound on my bladder
a test where i couldn't eat much for 2 days, then i was put to lie down, injected with something, then this machine took pictures of my urinary tract, kidneys bladder etc
did a prostate test
did a test where the doctor stuck a camera up my penis, filled it with water then released the water.

All this was done and they still cant find whats causing this. What do you guys think maybe the problem?

Well, it seems to me like you have been through almost every possible test that might have detected what is the problem with your bladder and I think that you can think of these results as the good ones in a way that urologists didn't find anything dramatically wrong. I do realize how disturbing it must be to live with this constant problem, but now, since doctors have eliminated all possible physical causes, maybe it is some sort of stress or anxiety that is causing the problems. I assume you are controlling how much liquids do you drink daily?

drae

my husband has just gone through the exact same thing you have just described, he had the camers inserted into his penis on friday and nothing  his prostate isn't enlarged they just dont know . i was reading that some pills can cause this  one which was losinopril + diuretics myself at the moment have been on these 2 pills this past month and have just been told to come off the diuretic because it is flushing salt from my kidneys , the losinopril well thats just killing me at the moment  lots of bad side affects, so if you are on any pills it would be wise to  look at the side affects goodluck

Hi I have a problem my penis squirts it goo and it's white is there a problem my penis is uncircumcised please help