I am sitting in the hospital as I type this. I had my gall bladder out almost 4 weeks ago and I have more pain than ever before. I waited at home for 2 months with a drain in my gall bladder barely able to eat before the surgeon would remove my gb. Now I am back in the hospital again because my stomach has gotten so distended and my reg. doc. though I had a bowel obstruction. I have now had stomach x rays and a ct scan. I went through hell to get my bowels going and have had meds to get my electolytes, iron, ect. all back where they should be. My incision is healing but my stomach is still distended and hard. The pain in my abdomen and ribs gets to be severe and I cant sleep. I get to the point where I will feel "too full" and even my breathing is affected. My right rib is the worst and I just sit and cry from the pain and helplessness of the whole situation. Docs have cleared me again and I will go home in a day or two. I am getting a script for pain killers and will be taking those and stool softeners daily. I am in physical therapy to try to ease the pain. I am not giving up until this is fixed. I am going to try the enzymes that someone else posted as there are still many things I cant eat...like meat. My CT scan results should be ready tomorrow, maybe that will show something. There has to be a reason we all are suffering these symptoms.

Thank you for sharing your personal experience with us. I wish you the best of health.