I am going to have a ganglion cyst removed from my foot. What is the surgery recuperation time for this procedure?

lowing ganglion cyst removal at the wrist level, a bulky compressive dressing will be applied. Your Indiana Hand Center physician or therapist will initiate exercises early in the postoperative period. This is done to prevent the development of possible stiffness and prevent limitations of wrist motion. Between periods of exercise, a splint may be worn to provide rest for the joint, or one may be worn to assist in regaining motion. Usual recovery time following surgery for ganglion cysts ranges from two to three weeks for small ganglions of the finger, and six to eight weeks for ganglions involving the wrist.

jasmyth it takes 20 to 25 min depending on how long it take you to frezz and u can walk on your foot in 24 hr but beware they will come back as this will be my 4 time having it done and im only 35