My 11 year old son has been throwing up 5 - 6 times per day for nearly 3 weeks. He has been tested for Celiac disease, acid reflux, Hpylori all negative. He just had an endoscopy and we are awaiting results, no ulcer and only minor irritations were noted, a biopsy was done. He vomits about 90 minutes after he eats and rarely throws the entire meal up, but feels sick often. He was allergy tested last year and they found NO food allergies, only an allergy to mold. He has not had diarreha throughout any of this. This evening he was complaining of severe stomach pain and vomitted terribly. He currently has a fever of 101.

Any suggestions as to what this could be would be greatly appreciated.

My daughter has had vomiting and burning sensation in her stomach now for almost a year-- all tests have been negative-- she takes Prevacid at night and this helps-- but it would be nice to have a diagnosis. She has seen by a number of doctors-- we will be seeing an infectious disease doctor next. The endoscopy showed damage to the esophogus --but no ulcer.

Have the doctors check for pancreatits or ask for a gastric emptying I suffer from pancreatitis and it was very hard for the doctors to finally realize it was my pancreas then I was also diagnosed with gastric perisis its a disease that your stomach muscle are slow and the food stay in the stomach which causes projectile vomiting this happened alot it would just be explosive and would come out both ways. It took a long time to get the whole picture I also found that alot of doctors these day are very cocky and dont like to be told to perform certain test they think they know it all if only they listen to the patient not their egoes they would get to the solution alot faster - Good luck God bless