Hello. I'm 36 year old male and one strange thing has happened to me that I want to talk about. You see, last 2 years some small pimple like things appeared on the glans of my penis and I don’t know what it could be. I'm sexually active and that just made my situation worse.
The bumps(pimples) have been there for at least a week and recurrent once in a month and I have noticed light itching,redness and burning while cleaning with water after intercoure. Some of these pimples are small like some small blisters.so many tests are conducted to me example. hiv,hsv-igg-igm,koh,vdrl and other tests are negative ,so dermotolagist told you dont have any problem ,it is a ulserations on glans of penies. if it comes again he told to take treatment again. but after intercource with my life partner it comes recurrent. any one having information about my problem please help.

Howdy, this sounds like youv'e contracted the herpes virus, it does appear as a series of bumps/blisters on the shaft of the penis that hurts especially when they burst and are ready to be healed, i would suggest not to have sexual intercourse until they heal completely as u risk transmitting it to your partner,you can get over the counter meds to apply to this to reduce the pain an help speed up the healing of blisters.