I have been having stomach problems since July 6 of 2006. I am very frusterated with everything that is going on becuase I have not been able to feel better. I have had several tests done like a hida scan, ultrasound, and the scope down my throat. My hida scan came back at a 13% which is not good I belive you should be between a 35 and 40%. I go next wendesday for a Gastric Emptying Scan. Basically it is more at night time but I get nausiated all the time and that is my main problem. It keeps me up all night long and it's painful. And I feel like know one can tell me whats wrong. I think it's my Gallbladder and it need to be removed because it was proven in my Hida scan that it is not functioning correctly but who am I to say that I am not a doctor. But what I do know is how I feel and tha I get nausiated after I eat and at night time. If anyone is going through what I am will you please answer back or give me some information on what might be goign on. Thanks

I am up tonight trying to find out information also regarding my problems with my gallbladder and saw your post. My problems begain in August and just today I finally got a call from my Doctor telling me that my gallbladder is not functioning at all and he is scheduling me for surgery.
I am replying because I know exactly what you are goin through. I went to the Dr. and they scheduled me for the endoscopy exam (Oct) When I was still in sedation I can remember the Dr. telling me that all my problems were stress related and I just needed to relax! I asked him if he checked my gallbladder and his reply was he saw no need to. They put me on Prevacid and Reglan. I went back in another month and the Dr. increased my medication (Nov). I went back in Dec and explained to the Dr. that I needed to be fixed somehow, because my nausea and burping and pain was becoming extreme. He wanted to give me another medication for the nausea. At that point I flew off in high order and told him I wasn't taking anymore medicines that were just trying to cover up the symptoms that my body was trying to tell me something. He scheduled a cat scan and it came back normal. Then he had me go for my latest test which was a pipda scan. It is this scan that finally gave the Dr. a clue. So I know this doesn't help you but wanted to let you know my prayers are with you for speedy diagnosis and healing. Hang in there.

I have had stomach problems since August 2006. I am 14 years old have been admitted into hospitals four times, I have seen about 15 to 20 differnt doctors. I have had ultrasounds, CT scan, a Endoscopy, Berium X-Ray. Been checked for krons, parasites, iritable bowel syndrom, cyliac, Ulser. I was told i hated school, had no friends although i am a honor student and friends with everyone is school. I have missed 90 days of grade 9 and will probably have to redo grade 9 again. The specilist i went to see told me that the pain wasn't bad enough to be serious, even though i havnt slept for seven months and the pain feel's like a knife going through my stomach to my back. I have been to doctor to doctor all over the province and no one will listine to me, i suspect this is because the report that the original GI wrote saying there was no way i was in enough pain for it to be Gallbladder releated (even though he hadnt seen me until after seven days of being on I.V and morphine, and was feeling somewhat better). Hoping to find someone who will listen soon!

Thank you so very much, i thank you for praying for me also you have helped more then you could ever think! Thanks

:o did you get healed?

Hi and want to tell you all thanks to a grt friend who has had this all same thing and its a parasite, this one is called morgellons, you will have so many things wrong and being a nurse, now so weak I can't work yet have finally after the CDC, lied to Senator Diane F and the NHC in TX, is not doing anything was told being in all states and even some countries, Im to educate since Im in CA(BAY AREA) and the worse ones are CA, TX, and FL all boader states your welcome to go to morgellons dot org not sure if they will have a heart and help you all its no answer there either yet all can read how many have all of what we do. I could go on having this now for 2yrs and my mom has it too. Well my friend an attorney who almost lost her job thanks to this insane parasite. She was told by a Dr and I have to clear my scabs up before I can get my already maybe to late but in it all, at least I did my best when I get to heaven. I've talked to many this has even been on Primetime update funny every state except here will investigate let them know its a fiber sorry its not and I leave you with this type in Paraguard or Paragon under your yahoo or google search, or whatever health food store sells it because in this its caused by a fungus and let me say after spending over 5000.00 in 2yrs not including to get away frm the humidty because these parasite hatch at the rate of 200,000 a day or nite more nite. Right now its hot here high humidity and sorry Im trying to find the site I save and my so called parents are no support its ok Im here for whoever and pls if you have a good health food store instead of spending tons of money at for one a clinic with Drs who specialize in this and they will take your money so my friend gave me the name and its called,Paraguard, what she took for one month your body will go crasy because its killing all the yrs of garbage we have put into our bodies, you will also have to not eat sugar, or starch (sorry) or chococate. If you really want to in say 2 weeks get your strength back then pls for your sake buy it and take it if you mean business. Its a detox of so many things thru the yrs we have put into our bodies . Soon per a friend who works for the Gov told me that its an EPI and CDC can't handle all the calls coming in so your to leave your name on some Vm sorry got in touch with them 2yrs ago and rt then Senator Diane was upset because of such neg and sorry its sick why we ended up with this they lay eggs in your body and if your blessed like my mom is because she takes alot of vits tho not the parasite rid whatever, she didn't get the scabs but she gets them in her bowels or intestines I got the scabs all over my body and strange when I first got here in 2000 was in perfect health pls by all means I've quit trying to figure it out the father here doesnt have them so its all in I believe the DNA yet Im not a sceintist only a nurse, lic hair stylist which deals in skin and understand about the make up of a cell. . Im sick to death already from my cancer and there is not one dr here who has a clue yet have seen then alive and in a city 20mins away they called them the jumping popcorn. what that means tho sorry not a race person yet the chinese don't get bit or the hispanics either, gee by all means come to my area and I took from my cell phone camera live ones crawling up the elavator wall. Well stay with me let me know if this helps or now because there are some that only want to sell not the one that a Dr perscribed to my bud she has been grt in saving me money and now I've lost the site yet in Arkansas she is in practice and can leave her number so that way maybe she can help you all. its been around since 1600 ad and sorry back in 2002 a female had scabs all over her face and all they tell us to use is over the counter unless your lucky like I am to get the stronger hydrocortizone and anti fungus jock itch cream, 2 x a day you have to apply to feet and fingers and then all over your body that way because they love skin and love nails. I have no nails left so keep them short, some female posted seems like there from outer space I tend to agreed have every newscast and will download them to you but first so we can help rid us all of this as some are saying its a bio terrrioist attack sorry whatever the creepy and there smart let me say they come in 5 speicies and love to nest love meldew or mold in older homes or even papers I tend to also feel here in CALIF that the meth trade with so many labs in our rich area tho were not rich my parents have been here for 50yrs before my time, and strange now that everyone is making all these toxic fumes maybe its the reason it got them started so whatever I could care less if you all want to do drugs I will pray you don't have lost in this past yr and its not over yet 30 people all over that jackass drug or drugs that who knows OD or how they did and the things they do behind it can make you puke, sorry Im sick and tired and wait till they get all these scabs all over there bodies there already up all nite yet they sleep with these you will fall out for a min then wake up because they effect your respistory, intestines, gall bladder and even give you edema Ive had so many CT/with IV contrast and MRI becauase you will get a brain fog yet try this because after 4yrs she has now been clean and sorry if a male the poor guy wants to sit with no nails or skin to the bone after awhile and its true they got my nails oh well a fungus and sorry no more I want to live not die from some parasite and pls never come to the Bay Area of CALIF you will get them and if you have them then like I had happen they will double bite you. Sad to say didn't know now and its again in the news a new parasite that makes you go blind yet causes all these symptoms its in ways funny when your Dr has then all over his shirt because he held his cat and the cats and dogs will also bring them in they love dirt and I know sounds like roaches; sorry its just another nitemere to deal with the only way and I have tried every pest spray all over my self sometimes, when they either you will get a bite or a sting or itchy skin well welcome to our family. I prayed to have a family and guess God does work in strange ways yet Im here as a sis or even a mom for who ever ok so pls call up a really good in knowledge of this morgellons or just ask to make it simple because so many haven't a clue let them know you want to rid your body of parasites and in one month and you have to be I guess for the rest of your life or until every 7yrs our body changes so who knows but pls change that diet too no more sugar there are over 3500 diff types of parasites even some that cause or mask cancer so Im praying for you all that in hopes this helps you all and I will be back on here unless you need me with my answer in a month after I find that one site tho I think I have found it have to call my friend agian and hate to bother her yet this for me has gone on far to long and being stuck with not one but 2 parents so hateful and angry doesn't help much in this time you all need support so pls try this or even look and oh will be back on with the drs name ok so remember love kills hate and seems like for whatever reason were all in this together and I have had it here in CA when not one Dr even knew what to do so gee its ok I'll die(NOT) with cancer of my ovary that has grown thanks to now just finding out bout this type of treatment. Hope this helps someone and before anymore surgerys or anything try this first and rid that body of the parasites, she told me that she was so impressed of how good she felt and no muscle weakness and could breath there is one site that has testimonys and will try to bring the things to you all in the mean time if you can't feel good about a site that sells it really reasonable. With advisors and they have Drs there then head on down to the only clinic I know of here in southern Ca and let them take all your money sure you;ll be fine but why spend 1000 then the bill goes up and to me this should be covered by medicare/medical because its a real epidemic . HUGS TO YOU ALL
God bless you and keep me posted or better yet because being sick Im not much on here and by chance came across this site see things happen for a reason. so pls let me know and love you all your big sis or mom me:) :-) mail me ok ? and will check back too.. If I was to have all my surgerys I would have one for my gall bladder and diverticulosos, ovarian cancer, edema, you name it and its all about money pls first try this in what ever one you want hers was called the only one I know that works is Paraguard or Paragon because you can't kill them any other way I have seen or heard of except this one Dr who now leads the clinic im her area in the study of parasites and this type of I use to call it morgellons Sorry it also caused you to go on when its hard to try to end the converstion, MY skills are shot and oh well Im going to beat this along with my help if you need it to help all of you. We also have here a coal lazer treatment but whats the deal it does get rid of the scabs your left with scars and so I thought instead of using that way last start out from the inside to the out. just my opinion with backup. I do understand and oh ya if you cry alot its part of this roller coaster effect. I'll be back. :-).
take care my new family!!! Your all in my prayers and now you have something to go with ok? ;-)