I know there are more people out there who suffer of goose bumps. That is why I am not so much worried and I do not feel as a strange one. However, I have a question about this kind of a problem. I wonder if that is common to have goose bumps on all of the skin. Can you tell me how do you get goose bumps?

Goose bumps are a temporary local change in the skin, and it could occur on all of the skin. The chain of events leading to this skin change starts with different kind of a stimulus such as cold or fear. That stimulus causes a nerve discharge from an involuntary portion of the nervous system called sympathetic nervous system. The nerve discharge causes contraction of little muscles called the arrectores pilorum, which are hair erector muscles. Contraction of these muscles elevates the hair follicles above the rest of the skin that we perceive as goose bumps on all of the skin. The words used to describe this condition are curious and colorful, but each means the same. That is roughness of the skin produced by erection of its papillae esp. from cold, fear, or a sudden feeling of excitement. The word gooseflesh, written as one word or as two, is older than goose bumps, but refers to the same condition. You are right, this condition is common and nothing to be worried about or feel strange.