Those grape nuts in cereals are really making me angry. The problem is, I like cereals and I know there are so many different types of them on the market, but it seems I like the aroma of those with grape nuts, if only there were not those same grapes. Funny, isnt it? Anyway, I know that they are healthy but still I guess I will have to wait until they invent those I would like the best!

Well, it seems to me that you could be the one who will invent that, because I am not sure anyone will help you with this in a near future. Grape nuts are there or health. I do not personally like all those new, fancy cereals with so many different flavors that make those cereals almost lose their primary role it is a healthy food and it does not have to be very tasteful. Even though I have to admit, I like those with chocolate crisps. They are most delicious.