Good for you.

Rarely in my experience so I do you find that boners Do tend to be contagious in the showers. Usually we will go to the steam room and jerk off together! No shame…

This happened to me today. It started to go down, until machoism set in. I noticed a guy stari at my erection, and it wouldn’t go down. In fact it got harder. I never made eye contact with the guy, and continued to shower. I will admit, it felt good that my boner was being admired. Whether it was by a guy. I am straight, and totally believe he was straight too. However, I think that sexuality is a spectrum and everyone str8, gay or bi, can admire another individuals genitals

I do like getting a semi in the shower. Sometimes guys stare and also get aroused. I have seen guys with full erections, not trying to hide them. I enjoy seeing and being watched. One time in the sauna I was chilling alone with a bit of an erection, not too much. This guy comes in from the pool, looks at me and decides to strip and face me so I could see him. He sits down and to make a long story short we enjoyed watching each other JO. I am not gay, but under the right circumstances, I don’t mind watching and being watched!

This topic is an interesting one. I'm a single but a straight, very skinny guy from the UK, in my 40's but look quite a bit younger for my age. Recently I began showering at my sports centre after playing a couple of hours of doubles badminton. There is quite a lot of running around so I feel like I have had quite an aerobic workout afterwards which is great exercise. I have been taking a shower (communal) before I head home and I have no problem at all with stripping off and showering in the open plan shower area nude in the company of other nude men who are doing the same, I am not shy with them seeing my really thin body either. It actually feels quite natural showering in the nude and I can't imagine why people shower with spandex or swim shorts on - how can you wash yourself properly for one and to me it would seems weird like you are showering with clothes on. By the way, at my secondary school, nude showering with the other boys was mandatory and took place twice a week after P.E. lessons.

When I have undressed I just walk naked carrying my towel to where the pegs are just inside the shower room to hang my towel up, I don't bother with wrapping it around my waist as that seems a bit pointless. Once I start showering after turning the faucet on, the water very quickly becomes warm and an ideal showering temperature. However, pretty much every time I begin showering/washing my hair etc. my penis begins to stiffen a little to the point where it would increase in size and stick out a bit but I try and ignore it and just carry on. I can appreciate others who also experience this as it seems that whey you try to will your penis to go soft again, it doesn't want to subside. When I finish showering and my penis hasn't returned to a completely flaccid state I just walk over and grab my towel, go back to the seat where my clothes are and then get dressed. No-one has commented on my having a semi presumably because I haven't drawn attention to myself although undoubtedly, other guys would have seen it.

People have mentioned turning the faucet to cold would be an answer but who wants to shower cold! brrr!

Hell....I'm always proud to get an erection! It's completely natural. Of course....I worked out at a huge gay gym....."The Centrum!" Everybody had a boner ....jerk off in the showers, steamroom and sauna! Fuckn hot ....better...well, almost better than the bath houses!

Hell yea buddy!

The Centrum in Dallas. Anybody remember it?

I always wear a cockring, too, when I use the changing rooms and showers at my swimming baths to ensure I have a hard-on ! Be proud of your penis !! Don't hide it away ! It makes you feel good and there will always be others about who will appreciate it !

After a good swim at my swimming baths, I love to have a shower and soaping my nipples and penis ensures that I have a hard-on. At the same time I pop a cockring on around my penis and bollocks as well as a glans ring round the base of my penis. I then go to the changing room sporting a fabulous adorned hard penis ! I love slowly toweling my self and seeing if anyone looks my way ! Recently a guy came into the changing room with a towel around himself and when he saw my penis, he immediately dropped his towel revealing a fabulous rock hard penis !! He must have enjoyed a good wank in the showers to achieve such a fabulous hard-on !! What a fabulous sight and good a thumbs-up from me !! Make sure you enjoy your hard-ons and be proud of them !!

your message is empowering, i showered for the first time at my university gym and i had an full hard on. I dont know what it was but i felt like a perv, thank your for the reassurance that people wouldnt think that

When I was in the military I always worried about getting hard. Quickly jacking off before showertime was one way to solve it. I knew that if I see another guy with a hardon I would immetialy get super hard. And it happened several times, though nobody ever said anything.

New Member
I bet it feels good! After half an hour swimming at my local public baths, I love to have a hot shower. I love to wear a cockring to keep extra hard and then stroll back nude to my locker proudly sporting a hard-on. I've never had any negative comments, quite the opposite exactly! Just be confident and proud of your co*ck!

New Member
Indeed, why have a cold shower! You sound very much like me! After swimming lengths at my public swimming baths, I love a hot shower. Soaping myself, especially my co*ck and very sensitive nipples, my co*ck gets semi-hard or even hard. Carrying my towel over my arm, I then walk back through the changing room to my locker proudly displaying my hard co*ck. I then slowly get dressed, not hiding my proud erection. I have never had an adverse reaction, usually quite the opposite. One day a guy came back from having a shower with a towel wrapped round his waist. Immediately he saw my erection, he immediately dropped his towel revealing an even harder and larger co*ck than mine and smiled. He must had had a great wank in the shower to have got got such a hard-on!

Ha, I was lucky, I used to swim at quiet times and in the shower afterwards I often got an erection and started to wank. I wouldn’t cum in the shower but when back in the changing room I’d cum in my towel. Obviously I had to keep a lookout though. Not been swimming now for some years.