Hello. I'm middle aged woman and I'm interested to find out some information about pain therapy. You see, for last five years I'm suffering from very strong back pain. Just recently I was diagnosed with this degenerative disc disease and I don’t know what to do about it. Doctor told me that I don’t need any operation and that in front of me is about ten years of physical therapy and drinking pain relievers.
I have tried all types of types of physical therapy but nothing seamed to help me. Just recently I have heard some great stuff about one new therapy method called Miracle Ball method.
Has anybody had any experience with this method and what were the results?

Hi. I have tried this Miracle Ball method about three months ago and I was very satisfied with the results. A friend has borrowed me these miracle balls and after that one therapy, I have decided to buy the whole packet by my self.
The whole idea came from one young dancer who experienced a career-ending injury to her back and right leg decided to find a way to cure her self. The solution is very simple.
This Miracle Ball therapy and exercise is based on two soft, grapefruit-sized balls made from plastic and gum. With these balls you also get a small book with all instructions in which she explains that by letting a sore back sink into the soft balls, you're "unworking the muscles that hurt." I suggest you to try this, you have nothing to lose and the effect is great.