Hi. Yesterday I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. I then began spotting very light pinkish blood. Barely anything. Then at night it increased a little but still not my normal flow. It had very small cots in it. Then today took a test and it came back negative. Still bleeding with small clots but not normal. Anyone have this happen and still ended up being preg? I have been trying and not this so I'm confused. PLease help figure this out!

hi. i am having the exact same thing at the moment....3 x hpt+ and then some slight bleeding that got a little heavier but still not like a period and now this morning i got a negative result on the digital clear blue hpt.... as you posted this a while ago did you end up being pregnant or what happened??? i cant stand the waiting and the not knowing. i have been trying for over a year and i have pcos. please help