hi my name is julie i am 30 years and when i was 20 i got chelamydia and i was all so pregnant at the time and they give me some tables to take the pregnant was really bad i was in and out of hospily and than when i was 5 and half months i give birth to my baby son he was still born and died it took me along time to get over him but i had to children to look after anyway

after that they give me more tables and than it was gone in 2 weeks buts since that i have not got pregnant
and i have done everythink my period stop for a bit but now its all good
people are saying i may need my tubal unblocked

can u help me and tell me who i go to my gp or ??????????

thanks

I would consult an OB on this after having a miscarriage or still born it makes it hard to conceive again shortly after.

Chlamydia and gonorrhea are known to cause infertility problems if not treated quickly.The bacteria damages reproductive organs. It may take a while before getting pregnant again especially if you had a still born, and I'm am sorry to hear that. Normally when they gave you the next two pills after first treatment they test you to see if the infection is gone.