I'm 16 and I've had these inflamed hair follicles for a while now. It goes along the dark line on my shaft, the circumcision 'scar'. And it spreads out at the base to my ball sac. It's uncomfortable and looks weird. If I want oral sex I don't want the girl freaking out like I have herpes or something. And when I have an erection they get hard. How do I get rid of them?

Those "inflamed hair follicles" are called Fordyce spots - they are not inflamed, infectious or dangerous in any way health-wise, and both men and women have them, too. Some people even have them around lips. So, the main problem with Forduyce spots is that they make you more self-conscious about sexual interactions, but as someone is this thread that I recommend you to read said, chances are that the girl would be as self-conscious about her "lady parts" and body as you are, or maybe even more.