I've noticed some little bumps on my rod lately. (They're not STIs – believe me, that's an impossibility!) I'm wondering if it's just simple acne and if I should do something? Anyone have this happen before?

What do the bumps look like? If they resemble acne on your face, then chances are that's exactly what it is. If they are located where hair is growing, they could also be inflamed follicles. Other possibilities include Fordyce spots - a normal variation in skin texture (but this doesn't sound likely, since you say you just noticed them). Always best to have something like this looked at by a medical professional, but the best bet for self-care is to keep the area clean and dry, and avoid fragrances and scented cleansers. Try using a penis health creme with vitamin A; this can control the bacteria on the surface of the skin and clear up any acne breakouts. Good luck!