My girlfriend shaved my legs for a laugh one day. After 3 days or so they are like sandpaper (I am very hairy). They start to itch really bad after a bout a week. If I leave them, it will stop itching after 15 days or so, but starts again when the hair is about 1/2 inch long. The itching gives me a rash and keeps me awake. So far she has told me to jusst keep shaving them. It feels nice but looks weird. We wanted to wax, but it itches before they are long enough. Maybe nair ? but worried about rash from irritation as my skin is sensitive and I end up scratching. ???????? Not sure what to do to go back to hairy legs.

Hey I must say that is a great thing that you have allowed to your girlfriend to shave your legs, at least you know what is she going through when she is doing the same and this is a great thing for your relationship.

So now you like the feeling when your legs are without the hair and you want to keep like that but you can't stand the itching. Then the waxing is the best solution and you need to wait just first time that your hair grows long enough for this. But if you have very sensitive skin maybe it would be wise to visit beauty salon and allow an expert to do this but just for the first time. Later on your hair is not going to be so strong and it will be much easier to remove them by waxing so your girlfriend will be able to do that.

And there is slight difference between hot and hold wax so you should try both and see which one better suits you.  

I ended up keeping them shaved. My wife admitted that was the plan from the start as she doesent like body hair. She now has me shave everything.