I thought as well I was having UTI until I seen a Urologist. He said I have intercystalcystitis (IC) have you been tested for that?

What r other things to look for

I have the same problem. I thought I was the only one until I searched and found your post.

Hi I'm having the same problem whenbi urnate my hands and sometimes my feet hurt so bad ? But nobody can tell me why. ?

I am a 59 year old woman that also experiences occasional hand pain, tingling when urinating.
I currently cannot stop the urge to urinate,,, about every 20 minutes with a good flow...... and strong hand pain every time I go. I am unsure how to proceed which has brought me here...ANY SUGGESTION and all suggestions welcome

I also am experiencing the same problem. Feel as though I have to go all the time, then nothing but a few trickles. And, each time I urinate or attempt to, I get this weird feeling kind of like pain and a chill at the sme time that radiates up my body, down through my arms, in to my hands. I was told that it is a bladder infection, and am now on my second antibiotic. No change, problem still exists. I wish a doctor would respond to these comments so we can understand what is causing these problems. I feel as though I am handcuffed to the bathroom. I am 67 years old. Ugh!!!

I, too, have the same problem. So frustrating!

It must be terrible to deal with pain that is not acknowledged. I hope there is a solution. I am a 57 year old women that had a transplant 11 months ago. I started having severe hand pain just recently when I initiate urination. I also have bladder and bowel pressure that makes it difficult to stand. I was feeling well before this event and hope it might be an infection. Does anyone have any input. Thank you

I just told my wife about this and she looked at me like I was nuts. Mine seems to come and go. I hope some doctor finds a solution for you and all of us.

My sister shared that her fingers hurt and curled up-she later had to be hospitalized because of the uti. I just experienced hurting in MY hands as I urinated. I was just at the docs today and have only taken one antibiotic pill so far for a uti! I am using AZO for symptoms but it was wearing off so pain with urination was back.

finally.. someone knows what I'm talking about.. when I wait too long to empty my bladder my arms, 1st my upper arms, then if I wait any longer my lower forearems hurt, (ache) when I pee the pain stops.. Why do my arms her when I hold my urine?

I'm 62 and it happened to me last night. Now it is a constant need to urinate every couple of mins. Only pain is running down my arms to my finger tips.

I am 56 yr old women and my hands tighten up and ache horribly when I need to have a bowel movement. The pain goes away afterwards. Been doing this for years

My mother just described the same symptoms. She has had multiple surgeries over the years but never heart problems. She was diagnosed with fibromyalgia years ago. Sad to hear it's probably just one more thing that can't be explained that she has to live with.

When i have a bm my hands ache also. Im 30 with fibromyalgia. Anyone have any answers?