I am 25 and in the past few months I have been getting hard bumps/lumps in my bikini area, pubic hair, now in my arm pit and on my stomach. They look like a pimp but do not pop. They are very tender. I will get them and then they will go away, but them come back again. At first they kind of have a small pimp head but nothing ever comes out. Two months ago I had a baseball size cyst in my arm pit that I had to get lanced. Ouch! The arm pit and public hair area all started about the same time. Can you help?

Sounds like what you are describing is a condition called hidradenitis suppurativa (not sure if I spelled that right). I had/have the same thing, although only in my bikini area. My gyno did not know what it was. Had to have my dermatologist tell me. Unfortunately, there is no cure. The more I read about this problem, the more I realized how many people suffer from this terrible disease. Seems, from my online research, that most people do an antibotic treatment ever other month so as to minimize the episoids/outbreaks. Do some online research of this condition and I am sure you will see photos and read information that is identical to what you are describing.

this sounds really similar to something that i had, my mum told be it was an ingrown hair, so when it went down again i plucked the hair and i haven't gotten it back since. however it did really hurt to pull the hair out.