I think that I have found an answer to many people's questions. For many years, I have had these large, painful, boil-looking, pus filled lumps on my bikini line. Lately, it has gotten really painful and gross. They are starting to scar and a new one comes in before the other one heals. Also, the scars have made a sort of raised tunnel appearance that looks like it connects all the lumps. Anyway, after allot of research, I think that I have found the reason. It's called Hidradenitis Suppurativa. Google it! Hope that helps you all. Let me know what you find, or if you have found that I am wrong. All answers are appreciated!!

you made me a really big appreciated help.

I have been suffering for years. Now I know what it is

I am really fat, smoker. I use soap and water every time i use the bathroom, but I think it is not about hygiene. I take tow full showers everyday

could this be the case even if your sexually active? I've only had one partner and though i know you can't fully trust anyone i sincerely doubt he's had sex with anyone else.

I'm freaking out that it may be something else.