I had surgery on both feet on 3-3-06 for planter fascia release. The pain has gotten worse on both feet. i.e.- in heels , arch & outside edge of feet. I went through physical therapy for 8 weeks after surgery & have done everything else that needed to be done with no relief. The condition is just geting worse. I was hoping that maybe someone has been through something similar. If anyone can help please e-mail me @ _[removed]_.

I HAD THIS SURGERY IN DECEMEBER OF 2006 (15TH) BUT RECOVERY HAS BEEN SLOW AND SOMETIMES NOT AT ALL. MY FOOT STILL HURTS JUST LIKE YOURS DOES AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO AT THIS POINT. I AM STILL HOPING THAT TIME WILL HELP, BUT AT 4 MONTHS OUT I AM GETTING NERVOUS. GOOD LUCK AND LET ME KNOW IF ANYTHING HELPS.

I had the surgery in Feb 2007, 10 months later I am still in pain and actually it seems worse, now I have the pain and can feel the pulse in both my feet on the bottoms.

I had surgery in 2005 on both feet. Feet felt good and then pain feet feel good than pain. Back and forth now It is all the time. I have been to all the doctors in my small town and no help. I wish at least i knew why.

I too had the surgery and It seemed awesome! I had the surgery in 2007 and now it is back and I am trying everything to get it to stop! I think my arch has became so weak and now that is what is causing my pain. I've iced my arch and heel. I've tried taping, wearing orthotics and even hideous grandma diabetic tennis shoes for support. I've taken so much ibuprophen that I have a stomach ulcer...nothing seems to help!!! It even hurts when I'm not on my feet! I hate it!!!

Meganmayfiled I so understand. The pain when your not even on them has become steady. In the morning it wakes me up. I think there are complications to the surgery that are not talked about and I would love to know what some are to see if they may be the cause of the constant pain.

I am reading all of your posts and I am so frustrated! I had a full fascia release on September 6th of this year. It has been a little over 3 months and my foot feels awful. When I had the follow up visit in November the doctor at Hospital for Special Surgery felt I was doing great and should have little or no pain once I heal. I am in horrible pain, and each day it feels worse. I also feel like my foot isn't working the same way when I walk. I go to PT twice a week. Has anyone finally achieved some relief? Could the surgery have messed things up more?

Had the surgery 11/2013 it has been 3 months,foot hurt so bad I could cry.hurts more now then it did at first.When I get up in the morning I have to stand a while before I try to walk.I know it is still early in surgery..and sometime I think the doctor thinks everybody heals the same,trying to tell me I should be able to return to work in a week or so and my job is standing on my feet..I am so over it!!!!!!