Hi, I have acne since 13. year. I already tried many treatments, but I had little success. Lately, I’ve heard of Klaron lotion. Has anyone tried it?

Yes, I use Klaron lotion and it works for me, but it still doesn’t mean that it works for everyone. I guess like with all other acne products, you have to try it yourself. It contains sulfonamides which interfere with bacterial metabolism and inhibit an essential component for bacterial growth. Bacteria are responsible for acne, by clogging ducts of oil glands. With Klaron bacteria will lose conditions for multiplying and the appearance and frequency of acne will decrease. You should try to keep your skin clean in order to reduce possibility for forming greasy, oily conditions which are favorable to bacteria.

Hello there nation,

Like a poster above me has written everyone is different and we all have pretty different skin types so if something works for me and my skin problems it doesn’t mean that it is going to be the same way with you.

If you have been consulting with your dermatologist than he has probably let you know what is best in your case and if by any chance you haven’t been talking with him it would be wise that you do. If you are fighting this condition for years it is time to find something which will at least reduce your acne problem. If you see that Klaron lotion is doing good for you than continue to use it.