me and my boyfriend have been together over a year and have been having sex for about 6 months, he thinks he has a problem because some times he can go for ages and i mean ages =) and other times like a couple of minutes, he feels bad because wen he comes early i dont get anything out of it.
Is there something wrong with him or is it natural?

This is totally normal. Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years now and there are plenty of times when me and my partner can go forever. And there are times when he can cum pretti easily, like within a span of 10 minutes. And I don't get anything out of it, but just because he's not hard anymore doesn't mean that he still can't service you. It's key for your partner to want to get you off also. Maybe he can try touching you afterward with a little bit of nipple foreplay at the same time, or he can service you orally. I mean, naturally it takes woman way longer unless your one of those woman with sensitive genitals. So there's nothing wrong with either of you. Men just have a lot more nerves down there than we do, and it can happen pretty quick for them if their turned on by you a lot. So no worries, just makes sure he's giving you back as much as you give him.