hey im 18 years old and i first started getting these about 3 years ago when i first trimmed my scrotum of it's hair, and once I did that I noticed many white pimples, I had to pop some of them but the hurt like the dickens and sometimes it felt actually impossible TO pop. its not an std cuz im a virgin and I havnt shaved my balls for a while but they just won't go away...

I've posted topics like this on other sites and people always confused them with like penile papules or something like that so I decide to take a picture (not of my wang hahaha dont worry) but i dono if this is allows but I have a pic of just the skin on my scrotum showing an example of the pimples so no one gets confused. (its not that gross dont worry) there's a lot more pimples just the flash kinda made them hard to see

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7407/0716092228.jpg

Hey. I am also concerned about this topic aswell. I have a question for you. Could it be just a skin irritation? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that your pubic hair is irritated and that could be the reason for the pimples to appear. I have also had the similar issue before concerning pimples on testicles and you shouldn't be embarrassed because it is very common issue but you should go and see someone about this because it won't pass on it's own. We are talking about cysts here and it can be dangerous. Best regards.

Looks like some kind of dermatitis. Corticosteroid cream may be helpful.

thanks ill try it out

I have the same thing! i got some creme it works amazingly! thought it was herpes scared the c**p out of me.
:-D

well im 11 lol i have em to but ive been doing research it said itll go away in about when im 21 after puberty gets done with me lol.................

is it normal? i thought i had herps i was scared outta my mind had it happend once that was 3 yrs ago i have one on my left testicale but i didnt wanna go to dr because ima afraid of what they might tell me and glad i dont have to be a shame to tell other ppl that have it as well and it just started coming back this morning the pain sucks last time i went down and to tie my shoe and it poped the blood smell got to me

Dude same here

What creme because i have it too

What creme was it?

What's the cream called

Help me doctor

My scrotom pimples and 3 years any trekment

please can you mention the name of these cream