I am seriously considering this!!! I have been a diabetic for the last 3 years and have been on metformin for the last year. I am a bit overweight, but definitely not obese, I'd say average:-). Nonetheless, I read about the 600 calorie diet and was enthusiastic about it! A diet and you cure diabetes - how brilliant! I would like to get some feedback. Has anyone tried it? What was your experience?

Hello, guest!  I have to say that I believe you need to do a bit more research on this "600 calorie diet."  It is not safe for anyone, especially someone who is diabetic, to go on a restrictive diet like that.  Also, it is a fact that diabetes is not curable.  It can be managed, but not cured.  I hope you will consider looking into a different way of losing weight, such as, increased activity.  Find something that is fun and enjoyable, that you are more apt to stick with.  If anything, stay with the diabetic diet your doctor or dietician prescribed you. This will have the carb allotment that is best for you and will keep you blood sugars in the normal range best.