I'm 23 years old and I have one daughter that is 4 years old and i'm ready to have another one we have been trying for 2 years now but nothing yet and i't makes me feel like I can't have anymore. So I just want to know if there is something that I could do besides taking pills to get pregnet.

Hi Lola: Have you had a physical by your doctor? And also do you have irregular periods?

There has been a lot of talk lately about taking Prenatal Vitamins increasing Fertility!!! Scientists say it is the Folic Acid! You need to get checked out first - just to see if there is anything going on with yourself or your husband! THEN you can go from there! There are 2 good drugs for fertility treatments, one is called Clomid and the other called Metmorphine! Both have good success rates, it's all about Ovulating and the amount of Progesterone - which regulates and starts ovulation!!!

It is always best to get to the bottom of whatever ailment you MIGHT have!!!!

Good luck and health!