So I think I may have to have a second abortion. I know how it is and what is going on because I already had my first. I went to this place and they wanted $1200 for the abortion and they said it was simple and fast, faster than the Planned Parenthood surgical abortion and there is no bleeding. I don't want to be in Planned parenthood for 4-6 hours when this will take 1-2 hours

Is having a second abortion safe? I'm kind of scared. I know for a fact i am pregnant. I had many tests that told me I wasn't but i have all these symptoms like tender breasts and my areola is larger, i am cramping down their and it wont go away, i get tired and wake up at the same times every day, everytime i go to the bathroom i usually pee a lot more than i normally do. i know i am pregnant. I might go with the $1200 because it is faster and i do not want to deal with anything else.

You definitely should consider going to an OB/GYN first if you haven't they will verify that you're pregnant for sure or not, even in early stages, and they shouldn't  judge you for whatever decision you make. They can answer your questions more accurately than any forum on the Internet probably can, faster. Also, sometimes the symtoms of pregnancy can mimic that of ovulation or other hormonal changes. If all the tests say you're not, but it turns out you are... I only encourage you through your choice to think about any detrimental emotional or physical effects you may experience later in life. Of course, if you do not desire a child, or do not wish for spending the money then consider safe sex, it's not that bad. Besides, it feels great either way personally. If you don't find these words helpful, consider a safe medicine that suppresses the reproductive system to lessen the chance of pregnancy. Best of wishes!

Respectfully...