I've had the Paragard inserted for almost six months now and I have been having some slight pregnancy symptoms lately. Nothing intense tho, but enough to make me worried. Normally my periods are regular. They come every month on time like a clockwork. They are also very heavy. But this month, my period hasn't come yet. I'm more than a week late and I've started to worry. I called my OB to make an appointment and the nurse said that it's normal to miss a period if you're on Mirena, but not if you have Paragard inserted. Now I'm even more worried. I've taken home pregnancy test but it has shown negative result. I find myself very tired and bloated, with slight lower back pain. I have to wait for an appointment with my OBGyn til the end of this month, and I'm bit stressed. Is it possible to get pregnant while on Paragard?

Hi, I have been experiencing something similar except with much shorter, lighter "periods. Did you turn out to be pregnant? Was the Paraguard the cause of your symptoms?