I had a medical abortion, started my pill the day after and had sex a week later but the condom split. i went to my family planning clinic and got the morning after pill but i am still very scared of maybe i could get pregnant again? please if you have any advice

I know that you posted this about two years ago but maybe you can help me. I'm kind of in the same boat you were in and I'm curios to know if you did end up being preganant again...I had an abortion four weeks ago. It wasn't my first. I felt like the most worthless woman having an abortion. My boyfriend and I have not been together for more than 6 months so we decided to wait to have a child. about a week and a half-2weeks later we had sex. I had been taking the pill since the following day after the abortion. The condom got stuck inside of me and a day later I went and took plan b. I took the pregnancy test at home and it is coming out positve four weeks after the abortion. some things I've read says that sometimes your pregancy test might come out positive. I feel cramps and my gut tells me Im preganant again. I'm soooooooo mad at myself and soooo scared to tell my boyfriend. I dont' know what to do. I've made an appointment with the clinic for a follow up. please advise. and if anyone reads this and plans on responding negatively please think twice to judge. I am not writing this to be judged. I know i have to face GOD.

I'm kinda in a similar situation. Just wondering what happened in your case. Your input is much appreciated!

I am also in the same position. I don't know what to do, I'm absolutely terrified that I'm pregnant again. I've taken the morning after pill 50+hours after the intercourse but I can't go through an abortion again. Could either of you reply and let me know what happened? Would be very much appreciated.

What ended up happening?? Same situation I'm curious