me and the hubby recently had sex during the time i was ovulating he came in me three of those times( we are trying to covceive) over the past 4 to 5 days i have been feeling lower abdomin cramps, back aches, and very sore brests, its about five days until my period and out of excitement i couldnt wait to take a pregnancy test and nothing it came out negative, i'm trying to figure out if its just too early to take the test and these symptoms i am feeling are very early, or if i'm not pregnant?

unless you took a first response brand pregnancy test and you used the first of the morning urine it is too early to test. Even if you did use this test and first urine those results are only about 50% accurate.
in the end it depends onon your hormone level and everyone is different. Me personally cant even get a positive blood test until the first day i miss my period when pregnant - yet i 'know' i am pregnant and 'feel' symptoms long before that- it all just depends.
Good luck- ill be praying for ya:) let us know how it turns out :-D