I am 13 years old and i am trying to loss weight but it just does not work. I need help. I weigh 173 pounds wright now and I don't like that i am very very very very very unhappy with my body :-(

Hey there, i think i may have something that will help you lose weight and fast. My paretns are both over weight and have tryed everything from the pills to the weight watchers program but nothing really worked, until my mom found these drops that you take every day three times a day that burn all the fat away. Just in one and a half weeks my mom has lost 18-19 pounds, but the only bad thing is that you can't touch or have any oily foods, only certain foods. if you want more information just e-mail me at ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

I think you are talking about HCG drops. The homeopathic drops work really well in collaboration with Very Low Calorie Diet. I have been taking the GreenHCG and has got good result. But, this is not applicable before the age of 16.