i am a 17 girl for the last few days my chest has been bothering me on and off mostly when i cough now my throat is bothering me kind tight feeling it hurts some to swallowing my head starts hurting between my eyes at my nose and over my eyes then far away thing get blurry but i can still tell what it is my stomach hurt a couple of days ago i feel stuffed up i keep coughing and snezzing and i some times feel like i will be sick i don't think i am breathing harder but i keep having headachs

I have had this as well and it is surprising it took a year for someone to respond. It is possibly anxiety which I am trying to cope with myself. Try to relax and clear your mind. Breathe deeply in through the nose and out through the mouth 5-7 times. Try yoga or soothing teas. Try to keep your mind off the underlying problem as much as possible.