Recently, out of nowhere, i noticed a problem with my right ear. I keep on referring to it as being partially deaf, but i dont think thats what it is. Its more like i cant "feel" the sound in that ear. Cant feel the vibrations as well. And i suppose certain frequencies are dulled also. 
I noticed it happening, and i "listened" to it happened over the course of about 2 hours, give-or-take. Now its been a week, and there is no change. 
There was no noticeable cause, i.e loud noises, bash to the ear etc. As i say, it just randomly happened over a couple of hours. 
Any help in this matter would be appreciated.
Thanks

I have hearing problems as well matter of fact I'm half deaf and need hearing aids. But I really suggest you get to a Dr. before it becomes worse you may have burst an ear drum or have serious inner ear damage. You mention no bash or loud noises, what about elevation? Like going up too fast on an amusement ride or something or maybe swimmers ear? As in if you went deep underwater and came up too fast that can damage your ear too I'm no expert but these are things that can cause serious harm to your ears.